Monday, January 26, 2009

I Brain Zombies

I want a character (much akin to the heart in standard fonts... ♥) for brain. It would make the title of this work far more .... tasty? A random title from a random bit of Internet fluff(ernutter) that I wandered my way through on the way to the promised land of midnight chicken nuggets and blogging.

So. I've been mostly silent here. Which was not the anticipated course. And so now, a sprinkling (a deluge may be in the future works. Don your rain slickers and waders lest you moisten at a later date).

Two weeks hence (actually two weeks + 1.5 days), I take off for Hawaii. Where I will lounge about for a day or two before proceeding to play ultimate frisbee for a weekend. That weekend apparently syncs up with Valentine's Day. This was just brought to my attention today in fact. How far some of these holidays have fallen from my radar...

But in any case. Disc. Food. Sun. Next month (technically).

No comments:

Post a Comment